|Welcome to the initial (Beta) release of the iMapInvasives Mobile observation
data collection tool! iMapInvasives Mobile is designed to
allow registered iMapInvasives users to collect invasive
species observations while in the field. iMapInvasives mobile will
eventually be available on Google Play and the Apple App Store, but if
you have an Android phone or tablet you can get an early start using the
app by following the instructions below.|
- Since you are not installing the app directly
from Google Play you will need to go into the phones settings and allow the installation
of 3rd party applications. Click here for instructions.
- Click here to download the iMapInvasives Mobile App. Do this on your Android device.
- On your mobile device locate and click the iMapInvasivesMobile.apk file to install. If you downloaded it directly from the link above to your Android device it will be on the Device Storage in the Download folder.
- Once the application is installed, disable the ability to install 3rd party applications
- Start reporting observations.